The patio door system brings light into living. Designed with you in mind, the system is a statement of style and quality that is meticulously crafted for your project.
Patio doors are a space saving solution with the added benefit of letting an abundance of natural light into the home.
Kestrel Aluminium Systems has been designing quality architectural products that enhance living spaces since 1989 with the customer remaining at the heart of everything we do.
Our patio door suite has been designed specifically with you in mind.
Innovative and practical, the patio door systems are an alternative to a set of French or Folding Sliding Doors. Narrow profile faces offer minimal sightlines creating a dramatic removable wall with uninterrupted views to the outdoors has never been easier.
Aluminium is a lightweight, durable and resilient metal that gives strength and security to the system.
Incorporating the latest thermal technologies you can be sure your home will remain safe, secure and thermally efficient.
The robust system is designed to be low maintenance, keeping the finish of the doors clean with a damp cloth and ensuring the track is free from grit and dirt to ensure a smooth gliding motion.
Sliding Patio Door System
Available as either a simple cost effective inline sliding door or as a piece of statement engineering with the lift & slide gearing. All versions of the doors have the option of a soft closer being installed which prevents the doors being slammed shut and prevents the trapping of fingers, an innovative safety solution and a must have where young children are around.
Inline Sliding Door
- A simple and efficient patio door system that incorporates all the benefits of a modern thermally efficient aluminium system.
- The system is operated with a simple handle, 8 multipoint security lock and anti-lift blocks as standard ensure the door is secure.
Double Track Lift & Slide
- Sophisticated gearing allows the doors to slide effortlessly along the stainless steel track. Sitting on purpose designed rollers the door panes can be up to a maximum of 400kg .
- The doors can be secured in an open position to allow natural ventilation into the room with the peace of mind of knowing that the doors cannot be inadvertently pushed shut.
Triple Track Lift & Slide
- Ideal for large architectural projects and luxury homes each door can be up to 400kg.
- The triple track allows a greater aperture of a room to be effortlessly opened with the ability for 2 doors to be moved seamlessly joining the home and garden.
NEED TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS?
Patio Sliding Door System
Design Features & Benefits:
- Dual colour powder coated
- Double or triple glazing
- Commonality of design
- Mechanical cleats
- Ease of fabrication & installation
- Low line gaskets
- Soft close option available
- Integral trickle vents
- 111mm Locking Stile
- 106mm Interlock
- 33mm Low Threshold
- Inline 2300mm
- L&S: 2500mm
- Inline 2000mm
- L&S: 2100mm
- Fabricator Friendly
- Large outer frames can be assembled on site
- Made to measure
- Low Maintenance